Thursday, August 1, 2013

Random Facts About Me

Hey All - 

Well I'm going to try the blog thing yet again :)  So I figured I would start with 25 20 random facts about me.

1.  I wanted to be a lawyer when I was growing up.
2.  I have my black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
3.  If asked, I have to think about how many tattoos I have... 11, in case you were wondering.
4.  I took a bet in 7th grade to chop off all of my hair.  I made $10 on the deal, it was not worth it.
5.  I got married in the exact spot that I wanted to since I was a little girl! (Sibley Park, Mankato, MN)
6.  My daughter got her name from Abby Sciuto from NCIS.
7.  My dream job would be to be a photographer.
8.  I have a slight obsession with Pinterest... I may spend about a hour on the site a day :/
9.  I never liked football until I met my husband, now I think I care more about it then he does.
10.  Ten is my favorite number.
11.  I was lucky enough to get a 4 generational photo of my grandma, my mom, myself and my daughter.              (see photo below)
12.  Nothing is better then floating in the lake and having a beverage in my hand :)
13.  I was raised by a single mom, and I couldn't be more proud of the way I turned out.
14.  I have had 4 best friends in my life and sadly I can only call one of the my best friend still.
15.  I actually like my in-laws.  I married into one REALLY great family.
16.  I have my husbands lips tattooed somewhere on my body.
17.  I have two really great dogs. A pit pull named Pixie who is 9 years old and a Mountain Kur named                Mack who is 4.  
18.  This started out as 25 random facts, but I started running out at 15 so I changed it to 20 :)
19.  My nickname as a child was "little miss piggy".  But I would reply "no miss piggy, ms America"/
20.  I hope this blog keeps going, because I would love to be able to show my daughter and future kids.


 I hope you enjoyed the getting to know me facts.  Until next time :)

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment